Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day One.

Introduce Yourself.

I'm known as Ravyn. Koral if you know me in person. I consider myself a very intellectual individual. I know I'm smart sometimes, and I'm not afraid to show that I am. I'm in college currently, a Junior if you'd like to know the year. I have a 3.4 GPA. I go to school for Photography and Design. I model for a few websites. I'm considering Suicide Girls in the near future. I know I have a good body, in some aspect of the idea. I'm bisexual; get over it. I have a fabulous boyfriend, and I couldn't ask for anyone better, I don't want anyone else. You'll find I tend to write alot, random things at best. I'm currently posting excerpts of my book THATS (The Heart And The Shape) that I think most people would enjoy reading. I started writing when I was 13 and manic depressive. My early writings are very confidential and very unique, sad, depressing, sickening and sometimes just too much for me to even look back and read. I keep them under lock and key back home in my room, I don't want anyone to find them. I can not live without music. I can not live without being a social butterfly. I need people around me. If not, I will go into convulsions and start having panic attacks when I don't want to. I myself am a very interesting girl. I hope you think so too.