Wednesday, February 15, 2012

After all, I'm Not Afraid of Dying.

I've been listening to a lot of different music lately... pop, punk, rap, hip-hop, metal, etc; but I will never, EVER, stop listening to my favorite band in the entire world.
Iron Maiden, easily my favorite band that I have seen live, met, and known. They always sell out wherever they go, put on an amazing show and always to know how to make a night spectacular for any age group.

Bruce Dickinson. Bruce Bruce Bruce. Possibly one of the greatest men in music.
You can see his full biography HERE and read up all about him.
Did you know his first name is really Paul? Didn't think so.

Anyway, enjoy some music while you're at it. :)





"I don't like being recognized, I have no interest in being famous at all; I just do what I do. If I could be like Captain Kirk and beam myself up and beam myself down I would!" - Bruce Dickinson

-Koral Dawn