Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day Four.

What You Ate Today.

Well today technically didn't start yet for me so I'll write what I ate from 6am yesterday morning until about an hour ago. I woke up for class and had Rice Chex (my favorite breakfast cereal in the world, besides honeycomb). Then I went to drawing class and had a few Cheese-Its between that class and Art History. Came back and had lunch with Maria that consisted of a small slice of pizza, noodles, and a cookie. Went back to my dorm to take a nap and then went to get dinner at the grille at about 5:30pm and got a chicken sandwich and curly fries (great dinner, I know. >.<)And I had a little bit of chocolate peanut butter ice cream about an hour ago which was at about 1 in the morning. Needless to say, I don't eat very healthy, but I do in fact eat, which is more than I have been eating since October of last year.