Monday, January 31, 2011

Day Six.

This Month.

This month has been an adventure. It has come to an end; abruptly. It flew past, just like Christmas did and New Years and I'm still amazed that I am where I am right now.... I never thought I'd make it this far. I'm living on my own. I'm away at college. I don't want to start having a panic attack while I'm on my own; I'll freak out. But, anyway, so this month has been amazing. I found love. I found hate. I found happiness inside myself I thought I'd never see again for a very, very long time. January has been an adventure to say the least, and I'm glad I am where I am now. I'm almost stress free. Almost away from everything back home and all the bullshit in South River. A great, great amount of stress has been lifted from my shoulders and I feel I can breathe again for once. I think people are finally realizing that I'm growing up, meaning family, and they have learned that they don't need to hear from me every goddamn day in order to make sure I'm alive. Of course I'm alive. I don't die; I won't die. Needless to say, January was a pretty amazing month for me. I learned alot about myself that I didn't know, and while I'm here in school, I know I'll be learning a way lot more than I hope to.